Hideaway at Orpheus Island Lodge, a tropical island paradise accommodating just 28 indulged guests off the coast of Townsville!
Located amidst the glistening waters of the Great Barrier Reef, Orpheus is celebrated for its seclusion, fringing reefs, fine dining and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Its local dive and snorkel sites boast 1,100 of the 1,500 species of fish on the reef, 340 of the 359 varieties of hard corals and some of the region's largest collections of soft corals; the turquoise local waters are a fisherman's playground and home to the most sought-after reef species in the world; guests can take the helm of a motorised dinghy, complete with gourmet picnic hamper, and discover the many pristine private coves that fringe Orpheus; or they can succumb to a unique indigenous-inspired treatment at the day spa. Not to be missed is the island's signature 'Dining with the Tides' experience, an intimate degustation dinner under a starlit canopy on the lodge's jetty. Access to Orpheus Island Lodge is via a 30-minute helicopter journey from Townsville.
- 2 nights North Beachfront Room accommodation
- All gourmet meals daily
- Complimentary inclusion of selected wines, beers and soft drinks
- All-inclusive mini bar and gourmet snacks
- Daily curated Orpheus experience – snorkelling, fishing and island cruise
- Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddle boards, kayaks, catamaran, snorkelling equipment and light fishing gear
Valued at $3,200, this idyllic getaway could be yours for just $2,275 (representing a saving of $925).
Two nights not enough? Extend your stay for up to 5 nights at the discounted rate of $1140 per night.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum length of stay 2 nights
- Valid for one year from date of purchase
- Offer cannot be coupled with any other special offer or package
- Available for new domestic bookings only
- Rate is for two guests only in a North Beachfront Room - upgrades to Suites or Villa available at time of booking for an additional fee
- Helicopter transfers to Orpheus Island Lodge at an additional cost (from $690 per adult, return)
- Non refundable and non redeemable for cash
- Not valid for bookings over Australian school holiday periods or long weekends
- Subject to availability at time of booking